Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Life Has Been Crazy

To anyone to has been checking this blog to see if there might be anything remotely interesting, I am sorry. February has not been a good month for me and my books. Family members have been in the hospital, one died, another is in detox (thoughtlessly leaving behind her two sons for her husband and the rest of the family to look after, again). The one who died left behind almost a thousand books for me to deal with. Sorting them then listing them online with my book trading websites took a lot of time. I have plans for future posts (if I ever have time again) - another look at J. R. Ward's books, Lara Adrian's Breed series, and a few others that have escaped me at the moment. I do try to keep what I am reading current. Stay tuned :)

No comments: