Saturday, November 13, 2010

Harry Potter Countdown

I realize that I'm a bit late mentioning this but as I am a big fan of Harry Potter I would be remiss if I didn't add my voice to all those others who are talking about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 1. I just watched the trailer (again) and got goosebumps. Big Ones.

Here's the official site which has the best trailer I've seen for part one: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthedeathlyhallows/mainsite/index.html

But these are good too:






I've seen all the movies but I loved Half Blood Prince. It really felt like the book and David Yates has captured their essence more so than any other director. I'm so excited to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows next weekend! The movie opens on Friday, November 19.

Four days to go!

4 comments:

Sweet Calliope said...

I am SOOO excited that this is finally coming out. Since I hate crowded theaters, I'll probably wait a week or so but I will definitely be seeing this one on the monster screen!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Honestly? I am trying not to succumb to any temptations of trailers!

But OH.MY.GOSH I am so fricking excited!!

Jen said...

Jane - See, I like seeing movies in a packed theater as long as everyone's cool and is as excited as I am.

Brahmin - Good for you, staying away from the trailers. They're almost worse than spoilers :)

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

Harry Harry Harry! We've got a group going to watch it on Friday after work. We're more excited than a bunch of school girls at a Justin Beiber concert. ;-)