Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Apologies to The Passage...It's Not You, It's Me

So I tried to read The Passage. I had no idea it is the first of three (?) books, spanning over a hundred years. Fifty two pages and I'm calling it quits. It's not the book since I did like what I read, just that I wasn't ready to make that much of a commitment right now :) Especially since I have like a gazillion other books just waiting to be read; The Search by Nora Roberts is at the top of that list but for tonight, I'm going to reread something I read a few years ago.

Fables by Bill Willingham is making the rounds on the 'net lately. I was extremely impressed with the first three volumes of this extraordinary series but unfortunately, the remainder of the volumes we currently have ended up in my TBR pile. I don't feel like reading anything heavy tonight and revisiting Fables sounds just perfect.

No comments: