Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday, 20 June 2009

Well, it looks as if I'm on track to meeting what I read last month. When I look at all the books I read and think of all the hours I've been sitting on my butt reading, I get kinda sick. Don't get me wrong, I love my books, but for my health's sake alone it's alarming :)

The past few days though, I've been stuck to my DS, playing sudoku and doing crossword puzzles. I have Brain Age, that game that's supposed to make your brain more efficient or whatever; I did the tests today to determine my brain's age and it was 56! That's almost twice my actual age. Talk about alarming. It's not my fault if the stupid thing can't read my writing.

I'd like to say Hi to all my BookMooch friends who are bored enough to see what I've been reading lately. I've met some completely awesome people there who have introduced me to some awesome books. I really need to get busy reading Nalini Singh's psy-changeling series because Jane from MN has been kind enough to reserve books 2-5 for me and I would love to be caught up for the next one since it comes out in the beginning of July. Also, I've mooched a bunch of Susan Wiggs's books since I enjoyed Sherryl Woods's books so far (Thanks Barb!) and I love Robyn Carr's stuff and I figured they are in the same genre. Gotta keep those books coming since I'm now addicted to getting them in the mail :)

I'm writing this at 2 am since I can't sleep. I probably sound like I'm punchy and when I go to check my blog Saturday morning I'll end up deleting most of it so I don't embarrass myself. 'Night.

No comments: