Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

So last night we watched the animated movie Green Lantern: First Flight, the latest installment from WarnerPremiere and it was pretty good. They screwed with the story lines of the beginning of Hal Jordan's induction into the Green Lantern Corps but it wasn't enough to get either of us upset. I didn't read comics until I met my husband and lately? I'm so far behind I can't remember what happened last in the buildup to Blackest Night but after watching that movie I'm picking Green Lantern up again. I know, I know, I don't already have enough to read, right? Well, Geoff Johns has been writing some awesome stuff these past few years and Green Lantern is his best work so far. The Husband was nice enough too to root through the piles of comics laying around to find all the issues I need so I expect to be spending Saturday working my way through two years of GL books. Can't wait :)

No comments: