Thursday, March 12, 2009

Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

I was so not properly prepared when I began reading this book. I had never read any of Nalini Singh's books before. And, I was a total snob when it came to the titles of her other series. I mean, Hostage to Pleasure and Slave to Sensation? Am I supposed to want to read books with those titles? YES! And I will, as soon as I can get my grubby little hands on them. Angels' Blood is so very freakishly good that I still can't believe it. Now I have to wait another year for the next one to come out. Not fair!

I'm not going to discuss what happens in this book because I don't think I will be able to start without blabbing everything. Suffice it to say, it has seriously put me in the mood to read every book in Meljean Brook's Angel series (as soon as I can figure out which one is #1 in the series - kinda confusing). I've already read Demon Night and after I started reading Demon Moon, I was so lost that I decided to stop and read them in order. Now, I must go forth and figure out what to read next. Please forgive me, Ms. Singh, for my earlier prejudices and for breaking the cardinal rule concerning books: don't judge a book by its cover. :)

No comments: